Alberto Cerriteño

|
Alberto Cerriteño is an illustrator/designer originally from Mexico but now living in the US. I came across his work when I was trawling google images for ideas for an octopus tattoo (I want a tattoo, but I've been saying that for years) and I found an image on his site which is still the front runner for what I'd like to get.
His style is influenced by traditional Mexican artwork filtered through pop surrealism and alternative cartoons. I emailed him to see if I could use his octopus print as a basis for the tattoo and he was good enough to email me back and say he'd be more than happy for me to use it. If it ever does happen I'll have to send him a picture. I love that print of Joey Ramone at the top of this post and the Nosferatu one below would make a kick ass tattoo aswell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment